Full-Time BMS Doctor as RMO
Reporting to: head of department emergency services – for all clinical matters, and as required the heads of department of internal medicine for inpatient service.
Clinical services manager – for all administrative matters
Patient assessment and evaluation
- Basic knowledge of history taking and recording as per format
- Basic knowledge of systemic examination
- Evaluate the stability of the patient with assessment of need for immediate interventions, recognize emergency and non emergency cases
- Using effective history taking and examination techniques to determine the likely differential diagnosis ,
- Order relevant investigations
- Daily patient management
- Clinical interpretation of x rays, different kind lab reports analysis, act ap per need.
- Prepare clinical notes for specialist consultation . Ensure records are maintained.
- Advise and guide nurses and staff.
MBBS,Doctor,MBBS Doctors,Medical Officer Resident, Doctors, Junior Resident Doctors, medical officer doctors, MO,RMO,Duty Medical Officer, DMO
How to ApplyCall Us or Share your CV with CTC, ECTC Salary Hiring-Asset Job Openings Status | email@example.com| 8750404343 | www.hiringasset.com
11 total views, 1 today